- Should Election Campaigns be made virtual?
- What is Lok Adalat Analysis of the performance of Lok Adalats
- Indian federalism and its impact on Covid-19 Pandemic management
- What is Ordinance? How frequent re-promulgation of ordinances violates the spirit of the Constitution?
- Live in relationships Morally, Socially Unacceptable says Punjab and Haryana High Court
- West Bengal Government to set up Legislative Council – Pros and Cons of Legislative Council
Governance & Social Justice
- Method to evaluate students academic performance amid Covid 19 pandemic
- India to takeover China to become Most Populated Country by 2025 – China’s population declines
- Smriti Irani on protection of children orphaned by Covid 19
- Impact of lockdown on lives and livelihoods of informal sector workers
- What is Doomsday Scrolling? Impact of Doomsday Surfing on Mental health and wellness?
- Israel vs Syria – Why the Middle East is constantly in a war like situation?
- India Pakistan Backchannel Diplomacy
- Digital Data Revolution and New Global Order – Role of India in a hyper-connected world
- India Bhutan Friendship – BRO’s project DANTAK completes 60 years in Bhutan
- Why the United Kingdom is tilting towards the Indo Pacific?
- Israel Palestinian conflict is heading towards a full-scale war warns United Nations
- Why BIMSTEC must reinvent itself? India and its Neighbourhood
- UK invites India to G7 Summit 2021 – Why India is important for G7?
- Impact of Covid 19 on India’s Foreign Policy
- KP Sharma Oli reappointed as Prime Minister of Nepal – Opposition parties failed to muster majority
- What is Diplomatic Immunity? Belgian ambassador’s wife slapped shopkeeper in South Korea
- Permanent Court of Arbitration – Composition, functions, and members – Difference in PCA, ICJ & ICC
- Elon Musk Tesla will not accept cryptocurrency – Bitcoin plunges 17%
- GST collection at all-time high of over Rs 1.41 Lakh Crore
- Covid 19 Vaccine Patent Waiver – Can it solve the global vaccine shortage problem?
- Mamata Banerjee vs CBI – What is Narada bribery case?
- RBI approves transfer of Rs 99122 crore as surplus to Centre
- Impact of Covid 19 on Indian Steel Industry
Defence & Security
- Former Maldives President Mohamed Nasheed injured in ISIS-led bomb blast
- Cyber Warfare and Biowarfare explained – Difference in Modern Warfare and Conventional Warfare
- Jammu and Kashmir Police ban LIVE coverage of encounters – Impact on freedom of press?
- What is Havana Syndrome Mysterious disease caused brain injury in 130 US officials
- What are Non-State Actors? Role and impact of Non-State Actors in International Relations?
- Police Encounters in India – Rule of Law vs Police Impunity
- 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake jolts Assam – Why North East India is prone to frequent earthquakes?
- Israel religious festival stampede kills 44 and leaves more than 100 injured
- State of Working India 2021 One year of Covid 19 report by Azim Premji University
- Lightning kills 18 elephants in Assam – Is it scientifically possible?
- Why Cyclone Tauktae is unique? Is climate change making cyclones in the Arabian sea more dangerous?
Science & Technology
- Forest Conservation Act and proposed amendments by MoEF&CC
- New Zealand Climate Change Law for Financial Firms explained
- What is Ecocide? French Parliament passed ECOCIDE offence to punish environmental damage
- Covid 19 Vaccine Wastage in India – How Kerala managed Zero Wastage of Covid vaccine?
- First time in India 8 Asiatic lions test Covid positive at Hyderabad zoo – Battling Covid in animals
- How Global Food Waste is choking our Planet?
- Sunderlal Bahuguna – Leader of Chipko Movement and noted environmentalist dies of Covid 19