Governance & Social Justice
- The South China Sea Conflict: Analysis in In-depth
- Bangladesh’s success story, Role of china, current issues between the two countries, cooperation
- India’s Act East Policy | Analysis | objective of Act East Policy
- Blunders of NATO
- Indian firms to buy more oil from Russia, energy ties to deepen | Russia-Ukraine Crisis
- India-Myanmar Relations: Importance & Background
- India – Bhutan relations | Important debate simplified
- India’s Game plan for Tibet | Geopolitics Simplified
- NITI Aayog announces 5 aspirational districts in Agriculture & Water Resources sector
- Inland Waterway Vessel MV Lal Bahadur Shastri from Patna to Guwahati
- After Russia, Iran offers oil to India, proposes revival of Rupee
- Hydropower development turns a Uttarakhand village into a graveyard
- Operation Greens | aims to ensure right price for farmers | promote FPO | Government Policies
- Why India has to be ‘Atmanirbhar’ in Tech?
- Can Russia use Cryptocurrency to evade sanction?
Defence & Security
Science & Technology
- How can Artificial intelligence/machine learning help the Indian judiciary reduce pendency?
- How Blockchain technology can make UPI a Global Payment System?
- India lacks a solar waste handling policy. What is Solar Waste?
- Kahani Koyle Ki’ | A satirical Representation of Extraction of Coal and Increasing Pollution
- GS 2 || International Relations || Indian Foreign Policy || Principles of IFP
Why in the news?
Objective of Act East Policy
The Act East programme is crucial for the Indian economy. It is vital for India to pursue a more sincere policy of collaboration. To effectively integrate into the Asia-Pacific economy, India has to collaborate with East Asian and Southeast Asian countries in a variety of areas, including culture, business, and politics. In order to improve the current situation, India should take the initiative. Collaboration is the only way to achieve a win-win situation.
Mains oriented question:
India’s ‘Act East’ policy has not yielded the promised results. Do you agree? (200 words)