Art & Culture
- Rights of Minority Institutes, not Absolute rules Supreme Court, Key highlights of SC Judgement
- PM CARES Fund is not a public authority under RTI says PMO – RTI on PM CARES
- Petition to rename INDIA as BHARAT, What is Supreme Court’s stand on it?
- Inner Line Permit and Citizenship Amendment Act, Supreme Court stand explained
- Right to Reservation is not a Fundamental Right says Supreme Court
- Manipur Political Crisis 2020, Anti Defection law and Role of Speaker
- Liquor Revenue for States, Other sources of revenue for states
- Hindi as Official Court Language in Haryana – know all about it
Governance & Social Justice
- COVID 19 halts Global Vaccination Programme, Nearly 80 million children under the age of 1 are at risk
- Drop-in Institutional Deliveries in Chhattisgarh & Jharkhand, Reasons explained
- Supreme Court judgement on corruption in deemed Universities explained
- Global Report on Internal Displacement, Key facts about displacements in India
- Khudol initiative for LGBTQI Community explained, UN lauds Khudol
- PNB Fraud Case – ED brings back jewels worth Rs 1350 crore
- What is Minor Forest Produce? Significance of Van DhanVikas Kendra
- India to witness COVID-19 peak in mid-November: ICMR
- What is the Open Skies Treaty? Why the USA want to leave Open Skies Treaty?
- India to chair World Health Organisation Executive Board – What does it mean?
- Synthetic Drugs in East and Southeast Asia – Latest Developments and Challenges – UNODC report
- US Commission on International Religious Freedom Annual Report 2020, Why USCIRF has downgraded India
- Non-Aligned Movement virtual summit 2020, India’s stand at the summit
- G7 Leaders Reject Russia’s Return – Impact on India
- China’s Mouthpiece Warns India over New Cold War
- Hong Kong National Security Law, why India & ASEAN will not go against China?
- Global Trends Report by UNHCR, 20th June World Refugee Day special
- World Investment Report by UNCTAD, India became the world’s 9th largest recipient of FDI
- Indian officials abducted and tortured by Pakistani agency, Is it a violation of Vienna Convention?
- Xi Jinping’s Chinese Dream, President Jinping compromised principles to make China no 1
- China grants Bangladesh 97% less Tariff Package
- India vs Pakistan at UNHRC, India slams Pak for raising Kashmir issue at global platform
- US suspends H1B visa, How it will impact Indian IT Companies?
- China’s grand plan to grab water of Tibetan rivers, Will it trigger water wars in Asia
- President Trump proposed expansion of G7,Is it an attempt to united allies against China?
- Nepal India Border Tensions 1 Indian Killed 2 Injured by Nepal Border Police
- US-China relations – USA Bill to impose sanction on China explained
- Trump claims Huawei is backed by Chinese military, US financial sanctions against Chinese firm
- 36th ASEAN Summit Vietnam Warns of Chinese Aggression
- US blocks Pakistan’s move to designate India as terror backer
- China Claims Large Part of Bhutan’s Land China Claims Large Part of Bhutan’s Land
- Beekeeping in India, Beekeeping Development Committee Recommendations explained
- What is Contract Farming? Odisha Government promulgated an ordinance to promote Contract Farming
- ReStart Programme for MSMEs explained, Importance of MSMEs for Indian Economy
- Antitrust case against Google explained, Google comes under Competition Commission of India’s lens
- Calamity Cess on GST – Central Government’s plan to deal with economic crisis led by COVID 19
- What is Banks Board Bureau Key facts about Banks Board Bureau explained
- Tamil Nadu Liquor Case explained, Supreme Court stays Madras HC order on liquor ban in Tamil Nadu
- Ease of Doing Business in India, Most recent steps taken by GoI to boost EoDB
- Open Budget Survey 2019 by International Budget Partnership, India at rank 53 out of 117 nations
- Global Energy Review 2020 by International Energy Agency
- How Agriculture Sector performed in 2019-20? At 5.9% Agriculture is the only bright spot of economy
- Boycott Chinese Products – Is it really possible for India to completely reject Chinese goods?
- RBI stops 7.75% bonds, what prompted the stoppage of RBI 7.75% bonds?
- Moody’s downgrades India’s sovereign rating to Baa3, Know reasons behind it
- What is Loan Moratorium? Impact of RBI’s extension of Loan Moratorium
- Privatisation of Indian Space Sector, Why ISRO needs urgent & radical reforms?
- One India One Agri Market explained, Union Cabinet clears ordinances to kick in agri reforms
- What is Fiscal Deficit? India’s Fiscal Deficit widens to 4.6% of GDP in 2019-20, what does it mean?
- Job Losses in India due to Lockdown, Gender Gap in Job Losses explained
- RIL Jio’s 6 deals in 6 weeks, Is Indian Digital Sector heading towards monopoly
- Payments Infrastructure Development Fund explained, Why RBI has launched PIDF?
- Vietnam ratifies major trade deal with EU, Has India missed a big opportunity?
- Banking to be a Strategic Sector hints CEA Subramanian, Strategic Sector vs. Non-Strategic Sector
- India becomes NET EXPORTER of mobile phones – Can India beat China in Mobile phones sector?
- Forex Reserve of India crosses $500 billion mark, Why it is significant?
- What is Rights Issue? Why more companies are opting for Rights Issue to raise Capital?
- Why Petrol Diesel prices are on rise? Global oil market situation explained
- Government to launch biggest LIC IPO – Know all about it
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan – Critical Analysis
- How India can become Global Manufacturing Hub? Why India’s share is poor in global trade?
- India slaps anti-dumping duty on steel from China, Vietnam & Korea
Defence & Security
- Google faces $5 billion lawsuit in USA, Is INCOGNITO mode browsing really private?
- Shopian district of J&K – From Apple bowl to Militancy hotspot
- India China Border Talks explained – China claims all of Galwan Valley
- Why is High Altitude Warfare is challenging? How soldiers are trained for it?
- Tamil Nadu Custodial Deaths, Analysis of Criminal Justice System