- Writ Petition in Jharkhand High Court by Babulal Marandi – Assembly Speaker’s powers challenged
- Lieutenant Governor announces New Industrial Development Scheme worth Rs 28400 cr for J&K
- Article 356 of the Indian Constitution explained – Andhra Pradesh High Court vs Government
- Should retired Judges be appointed to Government posts? Does it compromise judicial independence?
- Can death penalty END sexual offences? Why just harsh punishment is not a proper solution?
- Difference in Parliamentary and Presidential form of Government explained
- Preamble of Indian Constitution – History and meaning of keywords in the Preamble explained
- Stand up comedian Munawar Faruqui arrested – What is the controversy surrounding Munawar Faruqui?
- Importance of Dialogue, Debate and Deliberation in Democracy – Lessons from Rajasthan
Governance & Social Justice
- Oil India Limited launched OIL SHAKTI sanitary napkin project in Assam
- What is Anemia? Why more than 50% of KIDS & WOMEN in India are ANAEMIC?
- Longitudinal Ageing Study of India – Elderly population of India to triple by 2050
- Bombay HC on Sexual assault under POCSO, Groping without skin contact NOT sexual assault rules court
- What are Atal Tinkering Labs? ISRO to adopt 100 Atal Tinkering Labs, What is Atal Innovation Mission?
- Water War between India & China – Will Hydro Power Project Race of Indo China destroy the Himalayas?
- India’s Neighbourhood First Policy – Challenges to India’s Foreign Policy in 2020
- India Mekong Nations Relations – Why India needs to strengthen strategic ties with Mekong subregion?
- India’s Covid 19 Vaccine Diplomacy – Pharmacy of the world India starts exporting COVID vaccines
- Violent Protest in Tunisia due to Economic Turmoil – Is it a return of Arab Spring?
- What is Open Skies Treaty? After the USA’s departure now Russia also left Open Skies Treaty
- India’s first Ethanol plant under PPP model to be set up in Chhattisgarh
- SEBI imposes fine of $2 million on Mukesh Ambani – What is Manipulative Trading?
- Farm Loan Waiver in Jharkhand – Hemant Soren Govt Waives Farm Loans of up to Rs 50000
- Kisan Fasal Rahat Yojana of Jharkhand will replace the Prime Minister’s insurance scheme
- Dedicated Freight Corridor – PM Modi inaugurates New Bhaupur New Khurja section of EDFC
- Maharashtra Covid 19 Package – Biggest Covid financial package for Real Estate sector announced
- Salary for Housewife – Should housewives be paid for their work? What is Apex Court’s stand on it?
- Tesla in India – Why Elon Musk’s Tesla is investing in India via the Netherlands?
- Indian Cooperative IFFCO ranks number 1 in the World Cooperative Monitor report 2020
- Micro Small and Medium Enterprises in India – Growth and Future Prospect of MSMEs explained
- Toycathon 2021 launched to promote manufacturing of indigenous toys, Facts about Indian Toy Industry
Defence & Security
- India Bangladesh Border Cow Smuggling issue – CBI to probe cow smuggling
- Elon Musk recommends Signal App over WhatsApp
- Fake Encounter in Kashmir, Army Captain staged encounter for Rs 20 lakh says J&K Police charge sheet
- Fake News on Social Media – Difference in Disinformation, Misinformation & Mal-information
- Centre to purchase 83 Tejas fighter jets for Indian Air Force from HAL, Rs 48000 crore deal approved
- What is Sikhs for Justice Case? NIA summons Farmer Leaders in the case against Sikh for Justice
Science & Technology
- What is Hydroponics? History of Hydroponics explained – Merits & Demerits of Hydroponics
- Plastic Pollution in Nagaland – State Government bans use of flex banners, boards & posters
- Top 5 protected areas of India – What is Management Effectiveness Evaluation report?
- Climate Change impact on Sundarbans – How shrinking Sundarbans is making Bengal prone to cyclones?
- Meghalaya Coalmine Tragedy kills 6 people – What is Rat Hole Mining?
- Bodhghat Hydro Power Project in Chhattisgarh – Why are environmentalists concerned about it?