Art & Culture
- What is Lokpal and Lokayukta? Kerala’s proposal to limit Lokayukta’s powers
- Why Justice takes so Long In India ?
- Parliamentary Committee on Education calls for revamp of Education in India
- Lalu Prasad Yadav gets Five Year in jail in Fodder Scam Case, fined 60 Lakh
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment launches Seed for DNTs? What is the status of DNTs?
- Why Media One channel was banned by the I&B ministry?
Governance & Social Justice
- Is Cryptocurrency Legal in India? Union Budget 2022: India to Tax Crypto at 30%
- What is Cage Aquaculture? Know all about it- Factors, Advantages & Disadvantages
- Farmer Unions Threaten to Resume Agitation if Govt does not fulfil MSP commitments
- What is Barbell Strategy & Agile approach used by GoI as Economic Policy
- Why the Great Minds of India are leaving the country?
- India plans to produce 5 Million Tonnes of Green Hydrogen by 2030
- Government to Promote Drone use in Agriculture
- Is Bhutan the Happiest Country in the World GNH Philosophy
- Blue Economy, sixth dimension of India’s ‘Vision of New India’ by 2030
Defence & Security
Science & Technology
- What is Quantum communication? ISRO conducts experiment to communicate securely
- Scientists set new record in creating energy from Nuclear Fusion – 11MW in 5 seconds
- SAMARTH National Mission on Use of Biomass in Thermal Plant
- India takes on China, Vietnam in electronics manufacturing, Target $300 billion production
- What is mRNA Vaccine for HIV AIDS? Why is developing the HIV vaccine tough?
- What is the DLI scheme? Will it help in developing the semiconductor industry in India?
Toppers Talk – Ronak Tyagi | AIR- 35, CAPF 2020
UPSC CAPF 2020 Topper Interview AIR 35 Ronak Tyagi- How to prepare for CAPF Exam | UPSC CAPF Exam
- Tell us a little bit about your journey and what was the motivation for CAPF ?
I started my preparation after graduation,i was preparing for UPSC when i came to know about CAPF, But i couldn’t clear my physical exam in first attempt so in my second attempt I shifted my focus to the physical exam.
- What changes have you made in the preparation of your physical exam in this attempt from the last attempt?
Most of the female candidates can’t qualify the physical exam, especially in the long jump due to lack of practice.This time i made a few changes in my strategy, there is a set of exercises that you need to do before running and after running as well. Apart from that you must have a specific diet plan.
- How was your personality test experience?
CAPF interviews are conducted by the UPSC. I was really nervous in my mock interview so I prepared for that,as you have to be calm in your interview. I also prepared my static part by dividing it into two parts: International relation and current affairs.Apart from this you will have to develop a balanced opinion on the topics.
- How studyiq helped you in your journey ?
studyiq helped me a lot in my interview. Short videos of current affairs were available on the studyiq, so i was able to cover the topic in a very short period of time. Those videos were very detailed so i was able to form my own opinion on different issues.
- What tips would you like to give to all the aspirants for the interview?
First of all if you don’t know the answer of the question in the interview then don’t bluff, just say sorry and move on to the next but if you try to bluff or explain things it will create a negative impact. Second, be confident it will give a positive impact.