- Rajya Sabha MP KJ Alphons introduced a Private Member’s bill to amend Constitution’s Preamble
- Parliamentary Standing Committee on Health alerts Govt to prepare for Omicron led Covid wave
- What is Sixth Schedule of Indian Constitution? Can Ladakh be included under it?
- Linking voter card to Aadhaar card
- What is Yellow Journalism? Why Supreme Court refused to grant bail to journalist Vishawanatha Shetty
Governance & Social Justice
- World Disability Day 2021, 14-year-old Assam boy develops app to convert sign language to text
- How Indian Government’s Main Bhi Digital 3.0 campaign will benefit street vendors?
- Good Governance Week 2021 – Centre aims to resolve public grievances at village level across India
- How Kerala became one of the most developed states in India? Kerala Model of Development Case Study
- National Family Health Survey 5, Strengths & Weakness of India in healthcare
- Food Fortification is ethical or not
- India’s first Multidimensional Poverty Index by NITI Aayog – Over 50% of Bihar poor
- Power Sector in India – Performance analysis of UDAY & other Govt schemes
- How is the world’s most expensive wool made? Why are Shahtoosh shawls banned?
- Impact of Covid 19 on Tourism sector of Asia Pacific, International Labour Organisation report
- Gopal Ratna Award 2021 bestowed to Kamdhenu Hitkari Manch for Best Dairy Cooperative Society
- Zero Budget Natural Farming, how it works? How can it help reduce agricultural indebtedness?
Defence & Security
- Nagaland Civilian Killings by security forces, Police files FIR against Army
- What is Hybrid Warfare? China’s psychological, economical, geopolitical tactics towards India
- Nagaland Killings rekindle demand for repealing AFSPA – What is AFSPA?
- India’s first Cyber Tehsil will be created by Madhya Pradesh – Benefits of Cyber Tehsil