- Detention of Elected Representatives in J&K
- What are Fast Track Courts? Yogi Government to set up 218 Fast Track Courts
- What are Fundamental Duties of the citizens of India? How are they were included in Indian constitution
- Three Language Formula
- Lok Sabha reforms – Should Lok Sabha’s strength be increased from 543?
- Jamia Protests against CAB – Police crackdown, Student protests across the country
- Delay in Judges Appointments – Tussle between Government and Supreme Court
- Assam Protest against Citizenship Amendment Bill 2019, Why North East is protesting against CAB?
- Citizenship Amendment Bill 2019 – Pros & Cons – Is it against the idea of India
- NRC not to be implemented all over India
- Anglo Indian reserved seats in Lok Sabha, Cabinet okays scrapping of quota for Anglo Indian
- USA’s religious freedom commission concerned over India’s Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Andhra Pradesh CM bats for 3 capitals for the State, Why South Africa has 3 capitals?
- Supreme Court grants divorce on Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage, Hindu Marriage Act 1955
- What is the Inner Line Permit? Manipur comes under the Inner Line Permit regime
Governance & Social Justice
- What is Contract for the Web? Sir Tim Berners Lee announces nine principles in Contract
- Concept of GREATER DELHI, Making 17 Western UP districts part of National Capital Region
- Differently Abled quota in Chattisgarh Panchayats
- National Institute for Sowa Rigpa Gets Cabinet’s Nod
- Andhra Pradesh’s Disha Bill 2019, the Death penalty for rape & gang rape offenses
- Creamy Layer in SC ST Promotions, Supreme Court’s recent ruling
- Groundwater Crisis in Punjab, Punjab Agricultural University bats for Maize as an alternative to rice
- Haryana’s Water Johads, State Government to develop 18 Model Water Ponds
- Bharatiya Poshan Krishi Kosh explained, Malnutrition reduction through holistic nutrition
- NCLAT reinstates Cyrus Mistry in Tata Group, Cyrus Mistry vs Tata Sons
- Drug Price Hiked by Centre, NPPA raises MRP of essential LIFE-SAVING medicines by 50 percent
- Gandhi Pedia AI based portal on Mahatma Gandhi, Countering hate on Social Media using Gandhian values
- India makes Hallmarking jewellery mandatory from January 2020
- Jal Shakti Abhiyan : Issue of absence of scientific planning in Jal Shakti Abhiyan
- Relevance of BR Ambedkar’s lessons in today’s world, Facts about the Father of Indian Constitution
- CAG Report on Ujjawala Yojana, Can a poor family use 20 LPG Cylinders in a day?
- India’s first detention center to open in Assam, Who can be sent to the detention center?
- Mid Day meal Scheme
- Merger of 8 Group A Railway services into a single IRMS, Good or bad for current rail employees?
- Misuse of RTI, CJI SA Bobde’s observations on Right to Information
- Medical Devices Authority of India, Role, and function of MDA
- Gujral Doctrine’s relevance for India’s Foreign Policy, 100 years of IK Gujral
- Rohingya Question at the International Court of Justice, Myanmar’s Rohingya crisis
- India Japan Patent Prosecution Highway Programme
- King of Sweden Visited India
- For the First Time in History – NATO Targets CHINA
- South Asian Games 2019
- Kuala Lumpur Islamic summit
- Nepal Protests New Political Map Of India
- Conservative party wins UK General Elections – What does Boris Johnson’s victory mean for India?
- 2+2 Meeting between India and USA
- Why Andaman Sea is important for India?
- China trying to bring Kashmir Issue to UNSC again
- US give India written assurance on Chabahar Port
- Palestine India Techno Park, India to invest $12 million in Palestine
- Why the United Nations is in Financial Crisis? How UN pays its bills?
- Brexit on fast track, British Parliament passes Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal
- Citizenship Amendment Act’s impact on India’s Foreign Relations, Visits cancelled by Foreign Leaders:
- Relation of Social Fabric and Economic Growth, What factors are constraining economic growth?
- Tax Buoyancy and Tax Devolution, How efficient is the government’s tax system?
- Fifth Bi-monthly Monetary Policy 2019-20, Monetary Policy Committee keeps Repo Rate unchanged
- SEBI’s New Rule on Default, What is 30 days default rule of SEBI
- Kerala Bank – First State-Owned bank in Cooperative Sector
- Rationalising Personal Income Tax Rates, FM says Budget 2020-21 may reduce IT rates
- Fertiliser Subsidy Policy evaluation, Issue of rampant overuse of urea
- Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train
- RBI guidelines on Small Finance Banks, Know what On Tap Licensing means
- Seeds Bill 2019 explained, Aims to provide quality seeds to farmer
- Negative impact of GST Reforms and Demonetization on Indian Economy, GDP growth slips to 4.5% in Q2
- USA and China first phase trade deal
- Finance Minister speaks on State of Indian economy, Govt clarifies steps taken to boost the economy
- HP and PGCIL declared Maharatna companies. What are the Maharatna companies?
- Taxation Law (Amendment) Bill 2019 passed in Lokasabha : Corporate Tax Rates cut to spur the growth and Investments.
- Bharat Bond ETF – India’s first Exchange Traded Fund
- GDP growth slips to 4.5% in the second quarter, RBI and Government failed in controlling slowdown
- RBI 5th Bi-monthly Monetary Policy 2019-20, MPC keeps REPO RATE unchanged
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code Amendments, What are the key changes made
- Strategic Disinvestment of PSUs, CCEA approves disinvestment in BPCL and 4 other PSUs
- Centre gives Rs 35298 crore GST compensation to States, Delay in GST compensation
- SAARC countries currency swap arrangements
- Food Inflation crosses 10% in India, Impact of high inflation on the economy
- Indian Railway – Railway Operating Ratio
- GST Council concerned over State Compensation, GST compensation requirements unlikely to be met
- Financial Stability Report December 2019, RBI forecasts NPA will rise
- What is External Benchmark Rate? SBI cuts External Benchmark Rate by 25 bps
- Coal Mining in India, Government to offer over 200 blocks to private miners.
- Gross NPA of Banks’ declines for the first time in 7 years, How it will benefit the India financial sector?
- Reliance Aramco Deal in Trouble, Why Centre is trying to restrain RIL from selling stake to Aramco?
Defence & Security
- Will hanging rapists stop Rape? What can be done to prevent rape in India?
- Anti Sikh Riots 1984, Special Investigation Team submits its report in Court
- Arms Amendment Bill 2019, Are guns legal in India? What is 1 Person 1 Gun rule?
- Nirav Modi declared as Fugitive Economic offender
- Anti Naxal Encounter 2012 – Justice VK Agarwal Commission Report
- Malware Attack on Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant
- Issue of Black Money in India, Steps required to eliminate black money
- Operation Aurora
- India the world leader in internet shutdowns
- Nuclear War between India and Pakistan – What will Indo Pak Nuclear War look like?
- Chief of Defence Staff gets Cabinet nod, Role of Department of Military Affairs
Science & Technology
- Meteor Missile
- India’s NAVIC to join US Allied System
- What is Extra Neutral Alcohol?
- World’s First All-Electric Commercial Aircraft
- GAGAN, NavIC, IRNSS & GNSS – What’s the difference between all four?
- Virtual Autopsy how it works? Finding out the cause of death using radiation
- Russia Deploys Hypersonic Nuclear Missile for First Time
- Indian Railways installs Atmospheric Water Generator MEGHDOOT, How water is created from air?
- Is Commercialisation of ISRO a good idea? Significance of Cartosat 3
- Measles Vaccination – What is Vaccine Hesitancy? Threat of rising global Measles cases
- Guru Ghasidas National Park Declared as Tiger Reserve
- What is Aerial Seeding?
- Ship Recycling Convention, India to join Hong Kong Convention
- What Is Eco- Anxiety
- Threats of Climate Change to Mumbai
- UNFCCC’s Adaptation Fund explained, what is Clean Development Mechanism?
- What is Frog Phone? World’s first solar powered remote survey device
- Water Crisis in India, Aims of National Aquifer Mapping and Management Programme
- Natural Water Towers in trouble due to Climate Change, Drainage System of India
- What is Ocean Deoxygenation? Effects of Climate Change on Marine Life
- COP 25 Madrid Climate Summit, Why the world’s longest climate conference failed?
- Mumbai Coastal Road Project, SC stays Bombay HC order quashing Coastal Regulation Zone clearances