Art & Culture
- Former Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi to become Rajya Sabha
- Reservation issue in Andhra Pradesh, 100% reservation for Schedule Tribe teachers in Scheduled Areas
- Madhya Pradesh Political Crisis explained, Is Anti Defection law irrelevant today?
- What is Financial Emergency? Article 360 of Indian Constitution explained
- National Commission for Scheduled Tribes, Findings of Lokur Committee &Bhuria Commission
- Kerala High Court bans agitations on Campus, Is campus politics destroying educational institutes?
- Dual citizenship for Tamil refugees from Sri Lankan, Citizenship Amendment Act 2019
- Supreme Court ruling on accessing court documents, Should Indian courts come under the ambit of RTI
- Supreme Court judgement on FCRA, Centre cannot brand organisations political declares SC
- National Judicial Pay Commission, Apex Court asks States & UTs to implement recommendations of NJPC
- Foreigners Tribunals in Assam, Amnesty International allegations against FTs in Assam explained
- Special Powers of Supreme Court under Article 142
Governance & Social Justice
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Regulation Bill 2020, Learn about key features of ART Bill 2020
- Predatory pricing under CCI’s lens, Issue of duopolies in various segments
- Teacher Education System in India, How India can upgrade its teachers?
- National Civil Service University, Modi government’s plan to revolutionise Indian civil services
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission, Objectives and achievements explained
- Medical Device Rules in India, All medical devices will be considered as drugs from 1st
- 23rd National Conference on e-Governance, Mumbai Declaration on e-Governance adopted
- 22nd Law Commission of India, Know important recommendations by Law Commission
- Worldwide Educating for the Future Index 2019, India ranked 35th in the world
- Surrogacy Regulation Bill 2020-Key highlights of the bill
- Two-Child Policy Norm explained, Merits and demerits of Two-Child Policy
- How to file a complaint with Lokpal? Government issues notification about its rules and format
- Unutilised Budgetary Funds in Education, Facts about critical infrastructure gaps in public schools
- What is One Health Approach? Food safety and control of zoonotic diseases
- 3rd Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety, Objectives & key highlights of the meeting explained
- BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise 2020, India and Disaster Management
- China’s locust eating duck army to help Pakistan, Is it good way to control locust swarms?
- India to Sell Weapons to Armenia -Turkey Angry
- Iran’s Criticism on Delhi Riots
- Is India Isolated In Islamic World?
- US Taliban Deal – Impact on India
- Afghanistan Political Crisis and Impact on India
- US China Media Wars
- India Maldives Relations, Maldivian Home Minister Sheikh Imran Abdulla recent visit to India
- India Portugal Relations, Key highlights of Portuguese President’s recent visit to India
- BIMSTEC Conference on Combating Drug Trafficking, What is the Golden Crescent and Golden Triangle?
- Coronavirus epicenter Wuhan witnesses RIOTS, Why resident of China are angry?
- Saudi Arabia Russia Crude Price War
- UN Delegation on Palestine visits India, What is India’s stand on Israel Palestine issue?
- What is Indian Ocean Commission? Strategic importance of India becoming an OBSERVER of IOC
- Bank bad loans to rise in next 3 years, Companies may default on Rs 2.54 lakh crore loans says Ind-Ra
- Union Cabinet Decisions on Companies Bill 2019, CSR Norms Relaxed, Bank Consolidation & Air India
- Reason for low crude oil price explained, Is it good or bad for India? Current Affairs 2020
- GST collection crosses ₹1 lakh crore mark, Is collection as per expectations?
- India’s Q3 GDP growth at 4.7%, GDP growth slipped to a nearly 7-year low
- YES Bank moratorium, Why RBI has kept YES Bank under strict restrictions?
- Aircraft Amendment Bill 2020 passed by Lok Sabha, Know all about it
- EASE 3.0 for Public Sector Banks unveiled by FinMin, Know 8 key reform points
- What are AT 1 Bonds? RBI’s SBI led restructuring package for Yes Bank
- What is Circuit Breaker in the stock market? Know all about circuit limit
- RBI announces $2bn Currency Swaps, How it will ease pressure on Indian Rupee?
- Sweet Revolution of Bihar in danger, Honey production falls 40% in Bihar
- Covid 19 and current economic scenario of India, Can Indian economy handle impact of coronavirus?
- National Organic Food Festival, Unleashing India’s Organic Market Potential
- What is Mission Purvodaya? How it plans to accelerate the development of the steel sector in India?
- Defence Expenditure as a part of GDP, Difference in capital expenditure and capital budgeting
- National Technical Textiles Mission, Aims to make India a global leader in technical textiles
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAMPADA Yojana, 7 components of the scheme
- PMEGP and CGTMSE schemes explained, Generating jobs with low capital investment
- Public Financial Management System how it works? Objectives of PFMS explained
- Advantages of WATERWAYS as a means of transport? Facts about Jal Marg Vikas Project explained
- RBI releases guidelines Payment Aggregators and Payment Gateways
- Open Market Operations explained, RBI decides to inject Rs 10000 crore liquidity via OMOs
- Significance of Assemble in India, Benefits of integrating Assemble in India with Make in India
- Water crisis in the Himalayan region, What are the reasons behind the water crisis
Defence & Security
Science & Technology
- Supreme Court on Cryptocurrency, Difference in Virtual & Cryptocurrency, Know issues of blockchain
- Upgrading India’s Space Sector, What India can learn from UAE and Luxembourg’s space activities?
- Coronavirus in India, 2 new positive cases of COVID 19 found, Precautionary measures for Coronavirus
- Cord Blood Banking how it works Issue of the growing commercialization of cord blood banking
- Facts about The State of India’s Birds 2020 Report, More than 100 bird species on the decline
- World’s first system to forecast warming of lakes, How it will help predict future warming of lakes?
- Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen Phase II launched by Union Government
- Black Carbon concentration on Gangotri Glacier, How it can damage Himalayan glaciers?
- Electronic Waste Recycling in India, Importance of e-waste management